- Finished in Legacy Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a distinct bonnet pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and a decorative carved applique.
- Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase and a pierced star pattern. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Pendulum, with cast center disk and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
- Two columns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered Bombe base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
- Lower door features a decorative molding with a patterned beveled glass.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 88.5" (225 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 16" (41 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.